1 medium size carrot
1 medium size potato
1 medium size beet root (optional)
Garlic 1 small piece
Fennel seeds 2-3
Green chili 2-3
Coriander leaves little bit
One medium sizes onion finely cut & keep.
2-3 tablespoon of Maida & add little bit of water and mix them well (it should be pouring like idli flour)
Take 3-4 slices of bread & powder them. (you can use either breads crumbs)
Finely cut all the above said vegetables.
2. Wash & Pressure-cook with little bit of water, turmeric powder & salt.
3. Smash them & keep it aside (if there is any excess water in the cooked vegetables just drain).
4. Heat one tablespoon of oil.
5. Fry onions till it turns into brown & add the grounded paste. Just fry for few seconds.
6. Then add the smashed vegetables & fry till it gets thickened. Wait to cool.
7. Then make them into small balls and dip it in the above said Maida consistency & immediately smear them in the above said powder and spread them in the plate or paper to dry.
8. Once everything over just do deep-fry or roast both the sides of them by adding little bit of oil till it turns into brown in the wok or thava.
Yield: 12-15 (depends upon the size of the cutlets you are making)
Side Dish: Ketchup, Chilly chutney
Cafe | Health | Humor | General Interest | Travel | Church Fathers | Faith | History | Inspirational | Sermons | Library - Home
A service of St. Basil's Syriac Orthodox Church, Ohio
Copyright © 2009-2020 - ICBS Group. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer
Website designed, built, and hosted by International Cyber Business Services, Inc., Hudson, Ohio