1.Drink plenty of water.
2.Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3.Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants, and eat less food that is manufactured in plants (factory).
4.Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
5.Make Time for Prayers.
6.Play more games.
7.Read more books than you did in 2009.
8.Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day & meditate/pray.
9.Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk every day -- and while you walk, SMILE !!
11. Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is
12. Don't have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don't overdo; keep your limits.
14. Don't take yourself so seriously; no one else does.
15. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need..
18. Forget issues of the past. Don't remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don't hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and Laugh more often.
24. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything.
28. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 7.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your family and friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right things.
33. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. God heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
36. No matter how you feel; Get up, Dress up and Show up!
37. The best is yet to come.
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
39. Your inner most is always happy, So be Happy!
Glass Down and See the Difference
The problems and worries in life are like that glass of water. Think about them for a while and nothing happens. But think about it a bit longer and they begin to hurt. And if you think about them all day long, you will feel paralyzed Ė incapable of doing anything.
As I walked to my car just amazed at God's love that had just been shown. I cried when I told my husband because I just felt right there, right then, in a world where there is so much going bad, I witnessed God's love.
value of friendship: Priceless
Never underestimate the power of your actions. With one small gesture you can change a personís life. God puts us all in each otherís lives to impact one another in some way. Look for God in others.
Chance Wont Come...
Life might not give you a second chance. So never waste a moment when you can make up for your deeds.
Inspirational Articles | Daily Devotional | Weekly Devotional | eBooks | General Essays | Sermons | Library - Home | Baselios Church Home
A service of St. Basil's Syriac Orthodox Church, Ohio
Copyright © 2009-2017 - ICBS Group. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer
Website designed, built, and hosted by International Cyber Business Services, Inc., Hudson, Ohio